EO Essential Oil Products Conditioner Protective Rose and Chamomile Description:
- Moisture Rich
- Color Treated Hair
- Nourish: chamomile, essential oil, rose absolute
- Vibrant Color: sunflower and green tea extracts, hibiscus
- Hydrate: panthenol, glycerin
- Fortify: quinoa protein
- Revitalize: gotu kola
- Condition: oils of jojoba, coconut and olive
Long held as a symbol of purity, the lotus flower is an inspiring gift of nature. Found in murky waters, the lotus produces blossoms that are radiant and pure.
- Paraben Free
- Polysorbate Free
- Disodium EDTA Free
- Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate Free
Protective and Hydration EO Rose and Chamomile Conditioner combines beneficial ingredients in a moisture rich conditioner to enhance color while providing a protective barrier to processed or chemically treated hair. A Protective Complex and therapeutic botanicals leave hair, soft, shiny and color rich.
- Rose Absolute and Chamomile Essential Oil improve circulation, accentuate highlights, calm and soothe scalp
- Gotu Kola revitalizes hair follicles to improve hair growth and health.
- Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, fortifies, conditions and repairs health.
- Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, rehydrates keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness.
- Panthenol and Glycerin aid in moisture retention, increasing elasticity and thickening hair.
- Essential Fatty Acids from Sunflower and Green Tea Extracts, rich in antioxidants, protect the hair to lock in rich, vibrant color.
Free Of Paraben, polysorbate, disodium EDTA and sodium laureth/lauryl sulfate. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.